1. To ensure the security of traders' accounts and assets to the maximum extent, BAQRON strongly recommends that all traders always link Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to the Google Authenticator system.
2. Write down the recovery key phrase and store it in an encrypted cloud server or another secure device for future reference.
※Please make sure that the Google Authenticator app is downloaded and installed. If you haven't done so yet, please download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Access the Dashboard -> Security page and click on "Setup Advanced Protection" for Two-Factor Authentication.
1. Launch the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone or tablet device. Select "Scan QR Code" from the '+' icon.
2. Scan the QR code on your PC screen and a 6-digit authentication code will be generated within the Google Authenticator app.
※Please be careful not to accidentally delete the Google Authenticator number as it cannot be recovered without inquiry.
The registration on your smartphone or tablet device is now complete. Now, proceed to the PC screen ↓
3. On your smartphone or tablet device, enter the 6-digit authentication code generated and the authentication code sent to the email address registered with your BAQRON account, then click "Next."
※Please note that the 6-digit authentication code changes periodically, so be mindful of this.
4. Follow the instructions provided to complete the setup.
Keep the recovery key phrase as it is crucial information.
Refresh the PC screen and check the Two-Factor Authentication box. If it shows "Completed," then the setup is successfully done.