Here, we will explain how to check and use the order book features:
1. Dual & Single Book
You can click the dual button or single button to display each type.
- Dual: Long/Short status can be easily seen in the top half pie chart.
The left side (green) is the bid price and quantity, and the right side (red) is the asking price and quantity.
- Single: The long/short dominance is marked in the middle.
The top is the selling price and quantity, and the bottom is the buy price and quantity.
2. Unit Setting for Price Display
You can also set how finely the price of the transaction currency is displayed, so I will explain it.
- Click the button on the top right
- Here, you can set it from 0.01 to 100, so please use your favorite notation
0.01: Display the price to the second decimal place
100: Round down to the tenth place
3. How to Display Only Transactions with Large Transaction Amounts
There is also a feature to display only large trades.
Click the top left part of the image and select from 1k to 50k according to your preference.
- 1k+: Shows only recent real trades of 1,000 USDT or more.
- 5k+: Only recent real trades of 5,000 USDT or more will be displayed.
- 10k+: Shows only 10,000 USDT of your recent real trades.
- 50k+: Only recent real trades of 50,000 USDT or more will be displayed.
4. How to Hide the Order Book
It is also possible to trade with the order book hidden.
Click the arrow in the image below to hide the order board.