Bybit user ? explain in detail how to withdraw to Bybit.
It is an internal transfer to Bybit wallet, Free fee charge.
Go to 'Wallet' > 'Withdrawal' and proceed in the order below.
An example is the process of withdrawing Tron (TRX) from the Bybit wallet of the BAQRON+ to Bybit.
1. Select the Bybit Exchange
2. Select a coin to proceed with the withdrawal. Coins that are mainly used for withdrawal are located in the quick selection window.
3. Select a network. Make sure that the network is supported for Bybit.
If you choose Tron (TRC-20), you can withdraw money without any problem.
4. Enter the wallet address you want to receive.
Never do it by hand. Bybit has a copy function.
Please use Ctrl+V (Paste) function to enter in the wallet address field that you will receive after copying from Binance.
If selected coin have a secondary address, such as a ripple, you can copy it to the secondary address.
5. Enter the withdrawal amount. Press MAX to withdraw all.
6. press the withdrawal request.