You can use either a photocopy or a QR code. Do not enter directly. If even one letter is incorrect, it may be withdrew to the wrong address and recovery may be impossible.
Each exchange has a copy to the wallet address or a QR code scan function.
1. Copy: Copy from the deposit screen and paste to the withdrawal screen.
2. QR code: If you are using the application of the withdrawal exchange, scanning the QR code will automatically enter the deposit address.
- MEMO (tag) cannot be entered as an address QR code. Check if there is a QR code of MEMO (tag) on the exchange, and if there is no QR code, copy and enter it.
- Make sure that the first 4 digits and the last 4 digits of the address are the same.
- Make sure that the MEMO (tag) number is entered correctly.